THE COMPANY’S NAME IS CONFIDENTIAL
CASE STUDY - GULF X
GulfX is an association in Dubai that has been operating for 10 years in the Gulf Region. Although they were fairly popular, they were facing the common, but alarming challenge of their member numbers declining.
From what we saw, the most direct way to solve GulfX’s membership decline was to reorganize internally. There was a lack of communication among the team members, and no organized system in place for membership sales, follow through or support.
This is what we did:
- Organized workshops with the board members
- Organized and established their next steps for internal change
- Created a timeline of milestones
- Modernized the processes and internal structure
- Set up the resources for development like a freelancer network for social media and web design
- Established an organized, actionable 10-year plan
Thanks to a fresh perspective on the market, GulfX’s membership numbers have seen a sharp and steady increase. They started implementing successful outreach events to reach new members, and use a new internal system of sales and follow through to keep members active.